Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive, and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in the forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, competent technology, a good research team from renowned Universities, and the award of renowned AI prize (e.g., EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe.
- Key face for talent acquisition mainly for the DACH region
- Responsible for optimization of job advertisements and publication on multiple recruitment media channels
- Coordination of appointments and communication with applicants
- Lead active sourcing via appropriate channels both online & offline (Ex. campus hiring, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Support our day-to-day HR operations
- Implementation of our workflows in our HR software
- You are currently in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on Human Resources Management
- You have a strong structured and analytical way of thinking.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred to have already gained initial experience as a working student/intern
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written in German and English)
- You are reliable, curious, and enjoy working proactively and collaboratively in a team.
What we offer:
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing out the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
We are curious to learn about you.